Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sarah Palin responds to 2012 question - Video

Are you going to run for President? Sarah Palin fielded that question during an October 2010 interview with Entertainment Tonight's Mary Hart. Her response was classic Palin. "I haven't made up my mind yet," she told Hart, adding the decision would entail a lengthy discussion with her family. Does this mean that the topic hasn't come around the dinner table yet?

"... if there is nobody else to do it then of course I would believe that we should do this," Palin went on to say. Well Sarah, there are plenty of people willing to "do this". More than ten Republicans are mulling over a run for the White House in 2012, according to some analysts. Does that mean that 2012 will be Palin-free? You'll have to break out the secret decoder ring to answer that question. Try as I might, I just can't decipher Palin-speak.



No comments:

Post a Comment