Monday, April 11, 2011

2012 Hopeful Gary Johnson to Ski Tuckerman Ravine (Video)

Last week, I posted a piece about former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson's plan to ski Mount Washington's Tuckerman Ravine in April:

Johnson has shared a link to the story on Facebook, along with the following comment:

At the end of this month I'll be skiing Tuckerman Ravine in New Hampshire for the first time. As many of you know I am an avid skier and I'm really looking forward to the challenge!

He may be an avid skier, but Johnson does not see eye to eye with a number of local ski mountains on the issue of climate change, as noted in my article for In 2008, Cranmore Mountain, Gunstock Mountain, Loon Mountain, and Waterville Valley signed onto a letter urging Congress to pass bipartisan cap and trade legislation.

"I don't believe in cap and trade," Johnson states in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment