Monday, February 21, 2011

Presidential candidate Andy Martin in NH today

Andy Martin, the only Republican who has officially announced his candidacy for president in 2012, will be in New Hampshire today to open a "fighting camp" to "take down the Republican Party lynch mob" in a "Chicago style 'bloodbath'", according to a press release posted on his blog. The target of his rage? New Hampshire GOP Chairman  Jack Kimball, who, in a recent statement, distanced his party from Martin's candidacy:

“At the time that the Contoocoock Valley Republicans invited Mr. Martin to address their organization, they were unaware of his past statements regarding Judaism.  Mr. Martin’s virulent, anti-Semitic views do not reflect the values of the Republican Party and they are abhorrent to all decent people.
 
"As Republicans we are the party of Lincoln, the party of Reagan.  We have always stood and fought for freedom and liberty for all people and we embrace the free exchange of ideas and differing political philosophy.  However, as decent human beings, and as Republicans, we all draw the line when it comes to hate.   As such, the CVR Chairman, JP Marzullo, and I have agreed that it would be inappropriate for Mr. Martin to address their organization and he has been notified accordingly.
 
"As defenders of freedom and individual liberty, the Republican Party will always stand with the Jewish people when it comes to combating anti-Semitism and hateful rhetoric.  I want to be very clear - both as Chairman of the NHGOP and as an American, I fully reject Mr. Martin's statements in this regard.”

[Picture+Trinity+campaign+shot+high+def+2007+001.jpg]Andy Martin was originally scheduled to address a meeting of the Contoocoock Valley Republicans tonight, but the event has been removed from the New Hampshire Republican Party's official online calendar. He's trying to put together a last minute press conference in Manchester, where he'll respond to Kimball's accusations. When? 4:00 PM today. Where? Who knows. One thing is for sure - the 2012 New Hampshire Primary just got crazy.

If you are in the mood for a good laugh - or a good scare - take a look at the official press release from Andy for President: 


Andy Martin gets ready to “take down” the “Republican Party lynch mob” in New Hampshire

Sunday, February 20, 2011
Republican Party Presidential Candidate and conservative columnist Andy Martin, who fought organized crime in Chicago and sent Crime Syndicate hoodlums to federal prison, will turn his guns on the “Republican Party lynch mob” that smeared his candidacy. Martin launches a Chicago-style “bloodbath” against Jack Kimball & Co. that could cost New Hampshire the “First Primary.” “Revenge is a dish best served cold, New Hampshirecold,” Andy says.




“Presidents’ Day, join the New Ronald Reagan Revolution”

NEWS FROM:

ANDY MARTIN /2012

“The Right Republican” for President of the United States


E-mail: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com
Campaign mail:
P. O. Box 1851
New YorkNY 10150-1851
Tel. (866) 706-2639

Blogs:


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

ATTENTION NEW HAMPSHIRE DAYBOOK/ASSIGNMENT EDITORS

Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin holds a Manchester news conference today, Monday February 21st to announce he is going to “take down the Republican Party lynch mob in New Hampshire” that smeared his candidacy.
Martin will open a “fighting camp” in Manchester as he takes measure of the clowns that attacked his candidacy with lies and distortions.

“I aim to teach Jack Kimball and his girls a lesson they won’t soon forget,” Andy says. Martin will announce the “New Ronald Reagan Revolution” in a New Hampshire speech later in the evening on Presidents’ Day. Andy will explain how Reagan had a profound influence on Andy’s life as a corruption-fighter in Illinois.
Andy is the only officially-announced Republican presidential candidate.

(MANCHESTER)(February 21, 2011) Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin holds a Manchester news conference today, Monday February 21st at 4:00 P.M. to respond to the “Republican Party lynch mob” behavior of Jack Kimball and his associates. At 7:30 P.M. Martin will deliver an address, the “New Ronald Reagan Revolution.”

Martin will tell the news conference that he intends to “make Kimball pay for his abusive behavior and groundless attacks.” Later in the week Martin will file suit again the whole cast of clowns, from the radical lesbian rabbi to the incompetent Republican state chairman.

“Before Jack Kimball preens about what a good Christian he is, maybe he should learn some Christianity and some manners,” Andy says. “Kimball’s behavior is going to have consequences when I extract my payback nationally. Kimball and his girls smeared me on their web site without even calling me as a courtesy, or giving me an opportunity to respond. What kind of manners are those? Kimball & Co. may be ready for New Hampshire, but they are obviously not ready to handle a national platform; they are not ready for prime-time. Maybe Michelle Bachmann can help them raise money to pay their lawyers.

“I’ll tell you what an incompetent clown Kimball is. I tried to fax him my letter to the fax number they list. It isn’t working. They are such incompetents they turn off the fax machine.

“I have an unblemished record of forty-five years of public service, fighting corruption, standing up for the little guy. And guess what? When you fight big time corruption, whether in politics or the courts, you make enemies, not friends. The ‘system’ likes things just the way they are. Maybe they don’t realize that in the backwaters, Mr. Kimball.

“As soon as our ‘fighting camp’ is set up we’ll issue an email with the address so people can attend my news conference and speech if they wish (and hopefully liberals will picket and demonstrate against me).

“Later in the week my lawsuit against Kimball and his ‘rabbi’ will lay out the facts and the truth. The judges who were involved in that pissing contest thirty years ago paid a high price. Both I and the civil liberties lawyers who represented me at the time blocked one appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court (José ‘Cocaine’ Cabranes), and I blocked a second one alone (Jon O. Newman). The FBI took a look at what the crooks had done to me and said ‘uhuh,’ these guys are not Supreme Court material. That's how Boston's Stephen Breyer got the nod. ‘Cocaine Cabranes’ was probably high in court every day. He's not riding so high now; I destroyed his judicial career. And because I shot down two Supreme Court appointments they still hate me. 'Who loves ya baby?'

“Barack Obama is afraid of me because he knows only I have the Chicago-style bare knuckles fighting experience to defeat him in 2012. The other Republican presidential candidates are all nice people but they are complete patsies. They are CPAC rejects. I’m a real Chicago-style fighter and I aim to spar a few rounds with my new enemies in New Hampshire. We’ll see what the voters decide when I expose Kimball’s lies and when they learn about my record of fighting corruption and helping send crooked lawyers and judges to federal prison (please see www.AndyMartin.com).

“Kimball has just hours to make amends and settle with me. My legal team is already rolling, studying New Hampshire law. Once the battle starts, I fight Chicago-style. Just ask Obama what I have done to him; I have made Obama’s life miserable for the past seven years. My research and writing turned 100 million Americans into ‘doubters’ about who Obama really is. And Kimball wants to fight with me? We’ll send the radical rabbi back to New Jerseywhere she belongs. Kimball and his cronies are a disgrace to conservatives and the Tea Party.
“Last year I exposed closeted homosexual Senator Mark Kirk, and exposed he was a military fraud. All of my accusations against Kirk were completely confirmed by gay activists and the Pentagon. We almost nailed Kirk. We'll get him next time. We have his gay bars staked out. I am getting ready to embarrass Kirk again in a few days. I'm not through with the Kirkster.

“Tea Party people want to fight corruption. I have a 45 year track record of fighting corruption. ‘Who loves ya baby?’ Kimball wants to play with the big boys? I’ll give him a Chicago-style beating he won’t soon forget.
“Kimball may fumble away the ‘first primary’ in his scuffle with me. If I were Kimball I would be meeting with his lawyers. He’s gonna need a lot of them,” Martin will say at his news conference. “Next week I will be in Florida, encouraging them to take on New Hampshire for the ‘first primary:’

“Once the first primary leaves New Hampshire it’s never coming back, Mr. Kimball.

“I took on organized crime in Chicago and helped send Crime Syndicate goombas to federal prison. They sent a hit man after me and missed. I lit the match that resulted in the wildfire of Operation Greylord. And Kimball wants to fight with me? He doesn’t know what he’s in for. The Chicago-style beatdown is going to teach Kimball’s lynch mob a lesson they won’t soon forget. Who knows, I might even win the primary as a result. They smeared Pat Buchanan with the same garbage and Pat won,” Andy will state at his news conference.

FEBRUARY 21ST MANCHESTER NEWS CONFERENCE DETAILS:

WHO:

Republican Party Presidential Candidate Andy Martin

WHAT:

Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin holds two (2) events, a 4:00 P.M. news conference and a 7:30 P.M. Presidents’ Day speech. Martin will slam the “Republican Party lynch mob” that attacked him. Andy is America’s most experienced political and judicial corruption fighter and the man Barack Obama fears most as the 2012 Republican presidential candidate.

WHERE:

To be announced

WHEN:

Monday, February 21st, 2011
News conference: 4:00 P.M.
Speech: 7:30 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment